- Mihail Mikov
- graduated AUBG 2009
- fullstack engineer at Skyscanner
- Language design and features
- Data structures and algorithms
- Host environments and application domains
- Development, testing and build tools
- Frameworks and libraries
- Principles, patterns and practices
- Mocha + Chai
- Webpack + Babel
- NodeJS + Express (Backend)
- React + Redux (Frontend)
- Johny5 (IoT)
- Electron (Desktop)
- React Native (Mobile)
- Lab sessions (2 x 20%)
- Homework assignments (2 x 20%)
- Test (1 x 20%)
- 2 sessions, each worth 20% of the final grade.
- Full instructions for each session will be provided in class.
- Lab sessions will be held on the 2nd, and 4th day of classes.
- 2 assignments, each worth 20% of the final grade.
- Each assignment will require students to personally:
- implement a solution to the given problem
- write tests to verify the solution (or TDD)
- write a Readme file presenting the solution
- push the solution to a new github repository
- These assignments will be due by the 3rd, and the 5th day of classes.
- The test will be worth 20% of the final grade.
- It will cover all the material and consist of
multiple choice - and short answer questions.
- It will be held on the 5th day of classes.